Best Value in Water R. O. Equipment
- Corrosion free components for long service life.
- Simple controls for trouble free operation.
- Easy accessibility to all components
- Single phase units available to 16,000 GPD
- 316 Stainless steel triplex plunger pumps
- All pumps close coupled to electric motor.
- High rejection RO membranes
- Most competitive price in the industry.
- Unit frame of rustproof fiberglass structural channel.
- All units are factory tested.
- Operation controlled by low feed water pressure switch and solid state time delay relay.
- Ten Standard Models: 100, 150, 300, 1000, 2700, 4000, 5400, 8000, 12000, and 16000 GPD
- Customer support by professional engineering staff.
What is RO?
RO is a latest technology to remove all excess total dissolved solids dangerous chemicals from water up to 95 %. It remove bacteria and virus to leave of 99%.It resorts the original tests and quality of water. Other purification methods have no effect on TDS level of water. The diameter of RO membranes is less than 0.0001 micron (which is 500,000times less than diameter of our hair)
BLAIRS RO is the most efficient and effective method of water purification known to man. It removes impurities as small as 0.0001 micron size (a human hair is 50-70 microns thick!) cleansing water of all biological impurities, suspended particles, dissolved solids (TDS), salts, fluorides, metals and chemicals. Most non-RO systems can filter particles only up to 5-10 microns in size, leaving behind almost all dissolved impurities (like bad-tasting salts) and some fine physical impurities.
RO is membrane separation process in which feed water flows along the membrane surface under pressure. Purified water permeates the membrane and is collected, while the concentrated water containing dissolved and un dissolved impurities that do not flow through the membrane is discharged to the drain.
RO is a modern process technology to purify water for a wide range of applications including semiconductors, fisheries, food processing, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, power generation, seawater desalting, and municipal drinking water.
RO is the cost effective water purification system it is an immediate source of pure water. The process of RO represents the finest level of liquid filtration available today. And though the term sounds mysterious RO isn't really that complicated.
Ordinary water filters use a screen to separate particles from water streams. The holes that these filters have are fairly large. This allows just about everything that is dissolved in the water to pass through as well. An RO system employs a semi-permeable membrane. The membrane is a thin multi-layered sheet with pores so small that water molecules can pass through, but it acts as a barrier to dissolved solids like salts and other chemicals. Thus even bacteria and viruses are trapped and not allowed to pass through.
Maximum purity is attained by reducing
a) 95% 99% of the TDS.
b) 99% of the organics and bacteria.
For waters with TDS of 200 ppm or more, RO is less expensive than ion exchange. Even on comparable water it has better sediment and organic removal capabilities. Compared with distillation, RO uses only a fraction of the total energy and does not have high temperature problems, scaling and corrosion.
RO Six Stage Cleaning Process
- Stage 1: Sediment filter removes physical and suspended impurities such as sand, dust and rust etc.
- Stage 2: Antic scalant removes chemical hardness
- Stage 3: GAC Granular Activated Carbon removes colors and free chlorine in the water and also absorbs organics on its surfaces
- Stage 4: This stage implies a protective mechanism to preserve the highly sensitive RO membrane
- Stage 5: The advanced thin film composite RO membrane removes dissolved salts, heavy metal micro-organisms and other chemical impurities to drain
- Stage 6: The post filter and polisher keeps a check on the growth of bacteria at the point of use and restores the natural taste of water
RO systems remove salts, micro-organisms and high molecular weight organics. The System capacity depends on three major factors.
- The feed water temperature.
- Total dissolved solids in feed water (TDS).
- Operating pressure and the over all recovery of the system.
Why pay more?
Switch to BLAIRS RO System and make your own bottled mineral water.
For economical to use